Join our Engineering team where you will become an important part of building our products and services.
LOOMIS-PAY is an ambitious startup funded by Loomis Group, aiming to offer an all-in-one payment setup for shops, cafés and restaurants all over the world.
Since launching in October 2020, we have launched in two countries and built up a team of 60+ bright payment talents that are working hard to make it a global success.
Our teams are based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam and Lodz - working on a policy that's "remote-first, presence optional".
We are now looking for people that can help us build the best payments company in Europe.
What’s in it for you?
At LOOMIS-PAY, supporting our employee’s development is a core part of our culture. We want to be a place where you can grow and develop together with the company. We move fast with high energy, work together and are curious. Our company is in an early stage and you have a change to have a huge impact on your role and what is being created and we welcome your curiosity. The environment is international with high energy and committed people, strong teamwork that consists of down to earth people who are really good at what they do and we focus to empower all of our employees to contribute to and develop our business.
Who we think you are:
You have a passionate and pragmatic approach to your work. You like working in a team. You write code and test with the team in mind. You know you can learn a lot from everyone around you. You believe in what you are doing and take ownership of what you are working on. When problems arise, you go to work purposefully and get us back on track. When we celebrate successes, you are humble about your achievements and recognize that you are part of a team.
You will be working with:
- A great team that will help you grow and learn
- Designing and building services and systems that improves the payment experience at our merchants
- Collaborating with other teams to find innovative solutions to technical challenges and share knowledge
- Continuously improving ways of working, tooling and standards
- Cloud native services from AWS
- Microservices architecture
Technologies you will encounter:
- Java 11
- Spring Boot and Integration
- Docker and ECS
What you should have:
- Experience with general software development and building API-based solutions
- Experience working with large cloud providers, preferably AWS
- Proven record of delivering digital products or services in a fast paced and delivery focused environment
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Working proficiency in English
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience from event-based architecture and DevOps
- Business proficiency in Swedish/Norwegian/Danish
- Appreciation for challenges both frontend and backend, and see yourself as a full-stack developer