We are an ambitious startup funded by Loomis Group, aiming to offer an all-in-one payment solution for shops, cafés, and restaurants all over the world.
Since launching in October 2020, we’re live in two countries and have built a team of 60+ bright people with payment experience who are working hard to make this a global success.
The teams are based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Lodz - our office policy is "remote-first, presence optional".
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced user researcher who will lead our research strategy and conduct studies to support our product development process. You'll join a small, friendly, and passionate design team where we advocate for a customer-centered approach.
You're a humble collaborator who can communicate your ideas and beliefs as well as your doubts when needed. You’ll work closely with product, design, support, sales, engineering, and business leaders within the company. You’ll connect with our customers—merchants and their employees—at small and medium sized business working in retail, restaurants and bars.
In your first 30 days you can expect to:
- Get to know the company & people
- Understand and get hands on with the existing product experience
In your first 60 days you can expect to:
- Develop a research strategy, indentify high-impact projects, and set a roadmap
- Plan the first study/project
In your first 90 days you can expect to:
- Begin to compile and analyse your initial findings
- Report your initial findings to product and business leaders
What you will do
- Plan research strategy, create a roadmap, and set priorities in multiple markets
- Define, plan, and conduct user research
- Deliver compelling and timely insights to the product and design teams
- Present findings to leadership team and represent the customer voice in product discussions
What you’ve done
- You have experience with a variety of qualitative research methods, such as semi-structured interviews, contextual inquiries, usability studies, diary studies, and unmoderated remote studies. You’re also able to effectively create screening criteria, recruit participants, build relationships, and moderate studies.
- You also have a basic understanding of statistics and quantitative data analysis
- Your background is in HCI, sociology, applied anthropology, social psychology, design research or related fields; advanced degree preferred
- Previous experience conducting research within the digital product space
- Experience conducting research in multiple markets and languages
- Fintech/payment industry experience
- French or Spanish fluency
- You can teach us something new
What’s in it for you?
- A team of down to earth people who are really good at what they do
- An exciting product in an early stage and a chance to have a huge impact on what is being built
- A company that believes in the value of design and good customer experience
- A small, growing company where you can help shape the organisation, processes, culture - as well as your own role
- An international work environment
- Generous benefits and pension packages
If this sounds interesting, apply now!