LOOMIS-PAY is an ambitious startup funded by Loomis Group, aiming to offer an all-in-one payment setup for shops, cafés and restaurants all over the world.
Since launching in October 2020, we have launched in three countries and built up a team of 100+ bright payment talents that are working hard to make it a global success.
Take the opportunity to join a fast-paced organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit! We are a small, growing company where you will get the opportunity to contribute shaping the ways of working, processes and culture - as well as your own role.
What you'll be up to
As a Product Manager of the Payment Gateway team, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing projects and tasks from conception of ideas to the delivery of products and services to our merchants. By working in Payments, your focus will be on planning work with the development team and Head of Engineering, but also handling external partnerships with different stakeholders, including acquirers and other payment providers or value-added services that work or can work with LOOMIS PAY.
In the role you will:
- Be responsible for fully managing the whole project from start to finish, including overseeing technical implementation and QA testing to push the product live.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Effectively communicate project requirements with different teams including Product Managers, Operations, Legal, Risk, and other teams as necessary.
- Create specifications for the projects and products assigned to Payments.
- Accurately plan project development with team members and be able to create reports on completed actions, achievements and/or productivity of our projects.
- Coordinate various payment certifications towards the acquirers.
Who you are
We think you are looking for new opportunities where you can challenge yourself in a high-speed environment surrounded by skilled colleagues from around the world. You are skilled at interacting with stakeholders and navigating in a global company and your communications skills are excellent. In this role, you will handle many projects in parallel and you need high simultaneous capacity. Our company is innovative, and flexibility and adaptability are important personality traits.
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience with proven results
- Business and technical experience from the IT/payment industry.
- Knowledge about payments/checkout space is a requirement
- Analytical and structured approach
- Strong collaboration skills – experience from working with many stakeholders at all levels in an organization
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
Stockholm – hybrid on-site.
We look for candidates that have the right to work in Sweden.
Interviews will start after the vacation break in August. Apply before the end of July.